Why should we pay attention as teachers, parents, educators, school and district leaders?
- America’s children are lagging behind their international counterparts in mathematics and science
- Sir Ken Robinson is calling for an education revolution that fosters creativity
- Our policy makers are implementing many reforms to raise America’s performance, yet our students are being outperformed
- New technologies are being developed and more accessible to students
- Doesn’t it make sense to rethink our traditional pedagogies to develop 21st century skills (The 6 C's of learning) in our students so they can compete in the global economy?